TSC Printronix Auto ID Academy, Level III
Learn – Train – Use
Four consecutive days of training, two on TSC topics and two on Printronix Auto ID modules, where you will learn specialist techniques in how to develop our printing solutions so that they continue to surprise your customers and help them improve performance in demanding environments. Level III training can either be booked as a single block of four days, or separately as two days on TSC and two days on Printronix Auto ID.
The training takes place in our European office at Georg-Wimmer-Ring 8b, 85604 Zorneding, Germany and in The Netherlands Bijsterhuizen 3137, 6604 LV Wijchen.
Suitability: who should attend?
Technicians and software developers.
How to apply
First register your interest in this course. After registration, TSC will confirm your training dates. Please wait for confirmation before arranging your travel.
Good to know:
- Group size maximum of people.
- Workshop-structured so laptop required.
- Training delivered in English.
- Four consecutive days of training, two on TSC and/or two on Printronix Auto ID topics.
- Free food and one night's accommodation for TSC Printronix Auto ID Power Partners if only two days training are booked (three nights free accommodation and food if block of four days training booked).
- Price on Application (POA) for non-Power Partner registrants at email@example.com
Save the date:
The next TSC Level III training will take place: December 7, 2023 - December 8, 2023
The next Printronix Auto ID Level III training will take place: December 5, 2023 - December 6, 2023
Register for Level III training for either brand or book both at the same time.
Module: Printronix Auto ID Level I Topic Focus General Purpose Input Output (GPIO) development
- How to develop GPIO application
Character Substitution Table (CST) Advanced
- Advanced CST features: multiple tables, patterns
- How to create standalone applications using USB host
ODV & RFID reporting
- Different ways to create ODV and RFID reports
Module: TSC Level I Topic Focus Touch Display Advanced
- TSPL commands DISPLAY and TOUCHPRESS
- GPIO commands, Applicator Mode
TSC Programming Language (TSPL) Expert
- TSPL + Basic Interpreter + Data Base
Standalone Creator Advanced
- Do your own individual Standalone solution
Do you have any training related question? Then send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 schedule for TSC Printronix Auto ID Academy
Levels I, II and III
If you would like to participate, please click on your preferred date and proceed through registration (Green dot indicates places available. Yellow dot indicates course full, but registrants are put on waiting list. Red dot indicates course full for the date, no further registrations are possible).
After registration, TSC Printronix Auto ID will confirm the training date. Please wait for the confirmation before arranging your travel *
|Level I||Level II||Level III|
|Language: English Training starts on first day at 13:00, and ends on second day around 16:00.||Language: English Training starts on first day at 13:00, and ends on second day around 16:00.||Language: English Training starts on first day at 13:00, and ends on second day around 16:00.|
* Please note that cancellation requests that are received within 8 days prior to the start date of the training or after the commencement of the training activity will incur the full hotel costs. We reserve the right to charge the registrants for these incurred accommodation costs.