Rugged And Reliable Mobile Printing Delivers Your Labels Wherever Your Need
TSC Auto ID built its reputation on building rugged and reliable thermal label desktop printers. We have used this engineering and manufacturing expertise to design some of the industry's best reliable and rugged portable label printers.
The Alpha-40L mobile printers expand our mobile printer line-up to offer advanced productivity and management features for a premium mobile printing experience.
The Alpha-40L 4-inch performance mobile printer was designed to meet military-grade standards for drop and vehicle vibration. Ideal for enterprise professionals on-the-go.
The TSC Alpha-40L printers have compatability with SOTI Connect remote printer management for greater visibility into real-time data on the health and performance of the devices.
The new mobile printer also feature a smart battery management system. The smart batteries within the mobile printer can report the state of battery capacity, charge and history of charge cycles.
With the Apple-certified MFi Bluetooth® 5.0 connection and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi fast roaming features, the Alpha-40L not only provides reliable and seamless communication with users’ devices, it also securely prints labels wherever they are needed.
The Alpha-40L Near Field Communication (NFC) makes it simple to connect to the printer directly from a compatible device. NFC capability automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC enabled smartphone or tablet and an Alpha-40L printer, so you can print or scan using any number of applications without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials.
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal only
- Color LCD with buttons
- Bluetooth MFi
Wi-Fi with Bluetooth
- TSC Console
SOTI Connect (license required)
- Up to 5 ips (127 mm/s)
(2, 3 ips for peeler mode)
- 4.09" (104 mm)
- 110" (2,794 mm)
- 128 MB SDRAM
- 128 MB
- microSD card reader, up to 32GB
- 2.64" (67 mm) OD
- 2" - 4.4" (50.8 - 112 mm) with liner
- Die cut, black mark, receipt, fan-fold, linerless, continuous (outside wound)
- 0.5" (12 mm)
1.0" if using peeler
- Plastic with rubber over-mold construction
- TSPL-EZC or ESC-POS
No. Please return the Alpha-30L/Alpha-40L unit to the reseller and our team of experts will make these replacements for you.
- Select the printer → Function → Printer Configuration → Get
- Adjust the value of Speed and Density then press Set to finish setup.
It is very difficult to give the precise number of hours it will last as the usage of the printer varies based on applications. However, the Alpha-30L lasted more than 23.5 hours of printing receipts (One print every 2 minutes; 12.5% printing area; printing via Bluetooth) on a single battery charge; the Alpha-40L lasted more than 45 hours of printing receipts (One print every 2 minutes; 12.5% printing area; printing via Bluetooth) on a single battery charge.
- TSC Console → Advanced → Preference → Language
- TSC Console → Select the printer → Functions → Printer Configuration → Factory Default.
- TSC Console → Select the printer → Function → Printer Configuration → Calibration.
- Click the checkbox to select the printer/printers.
- Click Tools→File Manager Tool to access File Manager page.
- Turn the file type into Firmware File.
- Press Browse to select firmware file.
- Press Download to update firmware.
- Click the checkbox to select the printer/printers.
- Click Tools → Bitmap Font Tool.
- Select font and set the size of it
- Press Download Font to download font to the printer
- Check Tool → File Manager Tool to see is it successfully imported.
The Alpha-30L/40L has a 2 Year Parts (excluding print head and platen roller) and Labor (Return to Factory) standard manufacturer warranty. You can purchase the Service Option warranty that adds up to three years to your printer's original coverage within 30 days of your initial barcode printer purchase.
The Alpha-30L/40L supports TSPL-EZC (EPL2, ZPL2, CPCL), or ESC-POS emulation printer languages.
- Check the printer is power-on.
- Check the printer, port, and driver are all correct.
- Media should be loaded and located correctly before calibration, and check the sensor position before printing. For further detail, please refer to user manual.
- Wrong media type might be used.
- Switch off the power and turn on again.
- Computer might have detected the device already.
Use the 1-slot charger to quickly charge the battery without any downtime.
Easily charge the printer without removing the battery.
The 4-slot charger is well-suited for heavy-duty missions.
Easily charge multiple printers without removing the battery.
Connect printer and vehicle power source directly by open-ended wire without using battery. It can be used with vehicle mount adaptor.
Use the belt clip for a complete hands-free solution.
TSC Printronix Auto ID mobile printers can handle a variety of media including receipts, selected labels, and linerless printing. Linerless printing is an ideal solution for businesses looking to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
Thanks to intelligent TSC Smart Battery technology, users are able to gather a lot of information about battery health and understand the history of the charge cycles on their mobile printers. When in use, the smart battery is reporting the health and activity of that battery over the entire shift. It’s important in mission-critical printing to understand the device’s activity levels when it is being used non-stop over an entire shift or 24-hour period.
Our mobile printers are built to continuously print over a full shift. Power adapters are available to charge your printers in between shifts and ensure that you always have a readily available device.
The protective case enhances the extra level of protection for harsh environment especially for the outdoor usage.
Designed for carrying the printer directly without a protective case.
TSC Printronix Auto ID customers can also benefit from a pretty flexible platform of options for connecting or mounting our mobile printers to a forklift or vehicle. This can be especially useful in distribution centers where the printers have the ability to leverage the facility’s power off a forklift truck or vehicle to eliminate the need for batteries and create a continuously operating device.
12-60V DC vehicle power adaptor to easily connect and leverage power to your mobile printers on a forklift or vehicle.
12-24V DC vehicle power adaptor to easily connect and leverage power to your mobile printers on a forklift or vehicle.
- Alpha-30R Basic Version
- Alpha-30R Premium Version
These compact and affordable printers boost efficiency with on-the-go printing when you need immediate and accurate receipts and labels…
This printer features a high-performance, compact, and affordable mobile receipt printer. It is cost-efffective, built for high…