TSC Printronix Auto ID Academy, Level I
Learn – Train – Use
Four consecutive days of training, two on TSC topics and two on Printronix Auto ID module, where you will acquire basic knowledge and be able to practise how to use our printers efficiently and cost effectively. Level I training can either be booked as a single block of four days, or separately as two days on TSC and two days on Printronix Auto ID.
The training takes place in our European office at Georg-Wimmer-Ring 8b, 85604 Zorneding, Germany and in The Netherlands Bijsterhuizen 3137, 6604 LV Wijchen.
Suitability: who should attend?
Technicians, sales and marketing people.
How to apply
First register your interest in this course. After registration, TSC will confirm your training dates. Please wait for confirmation before arranging your travel.
Good to know:
- Group size maximum of 6 people.
- Workshop-structured so laptop required.
- Training delivered in English.
- Four consecutive days of training, two on TSC and/or two on Printronix Auto ID topics.
- Free food and one night's accommodation for TSC Printronix Auto ID Power Partners if only two days training are booked (three nights free accommodation and food if block of four days training booked).
- Price on Application (POA) for non-Power Partner registrants at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the date:
The next TSC Level I training will take place: November 7, 2023 - November 8, 2023
The next Printronix Auto ID Level I training will take place: November 9, 2023 - November 10, 2023
Register for Level I training for either brand or book both at the same time.
Module: Printronix Auto ID Level I Topic Focus Printronix Auto ID System
PrintNet Enterprise, webpage
Media & RFID calibration
- How to calibrate your printer
- Media and RFID Barcodes
- Barcode quality and grading processes
Module: TSC Level I Topic Focus TSC Utilities / TSC Console Basic
- Setup some settings
- Firmware update
- Design a layout
- Export function
TSC Programming Language (TSPL) Basic
- Do your own print job
TSC Mobility App
- Load the app from Store
- Connect and print
- Barcode logic
- Advantages of thermal technology
- Replace major parts and install options
- TPH (Thermal Print Head)
Do you have any training related question? Then send it to: email@example.com
2023 schedule for TSC Printronix Auto ID Academy
Levels I, II and III
If you would like to participate, please click on your preferred date and proceed through registration (Green dot indicates places available. Yellow dot indicates course full, but registrants are put on waiting list. Red dot indicates course full for the date, no further registrations are possible).
After registration, TSC Printronix Auto ID will confirm the training date. Please wait for the confirmation before arranging your travel *
|Level I||Level II||Level III|
|Language: English Training starts on first day at 13:00, and ends on second day around 16:00.||Language: English Training starts on first day at 13:00, and ends on second day around 16:00.||Language: English Training starts on first day at 13:00, and ends on second day around 16:00.|
* Please note that cancellation requests that are received within 8 days prior to the start date of the training or after the commencement of the training activity will incur the full hotel costs. We reserve the right to charge the registrants for these incurred accommodation costs.