The DA Series of direct thermal desktop printers is ideal for a wide variety of applications including product marking, point of sale, retail, small office, shipping labels, and other labeling and tag applications at a very competitive price.
The DA Series is a perfect combination of affordability with a durable and reliable design. The DA series offers both 203 and 300 dpi print resolution with printing speeds up to a fast 6 ips. The large 60-watt power supply produces high quality printed labels, even at its fastest print speeds.
4 Models Available
The DA Series consists of four models, the DA210, DA220, DA310, and DA320, designed to provide the right fit for your application. All four models handle up to 5-inch OD rolls of direct thermal labels and can print crisp, clear barcodes, graphics and text at up to 6-inches per second.
The low cost DA210 and DA310 models are priced right and have the features you need for most basic label printing needs using a USB 2.0 or optional Bluetooth interface.
Wireless and Hardwire Communications
Need more communications power? The DA220 and DA320 models have more memory and support nearly every major communications option including Serial RS-232, Ethernet, USB host, internal 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless, or internal Bluetooth.
Emulations and More
The DA220 and DA230 models have plenty of memory with 128 MB Flash & 64 MB SDRAM that can be used for easy storage of fonts, international character sets, and graphics. Right out of the box, it supports a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Line Mode, Eltron®, Zebra® and Datamax languages, making it easy to replace old installed hardware.
For easy loading, the DA Series employs a user-friendly double-wall clamshell design with a large 5-inch (outside diameter) center-biased media bay. The spring-loaded label roll holder makes loading simple. Top of form sensing by gap, black mark, or notch is standard. The printer also comes with a head-open sensor.
The printers are ideal for a wide variety of applications including product marking, point of sale, retail, small office, shipping labels, and other labeling and tag applications at the best price anywhere:
- Small Parcel Shipping
- Mail Room Address and Routing Labels
- Shipping & Receiving
- Entertainment and Transportation Ticketing
- Retail Point-of-Sale
- File-Folder Labeling
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal onlyDirect thermal onlyDirect thermal onlyDirect thermal only
- LED with buttonsLED with buttonsLED with buttonsLED with buttons
- TSC ConsoleTSC ConsoleTSC ConsoleTSC Console
- 6 ips (152 mm/s)6 ips (152 mm/s)4 ips (102 mm/s)4 ips (102 mm/s)
- 4.25" (108 mm)4.25" (108 mm)4.16" (105.7 mm)4.16" (105.7 mm)
- 110" (2,794 mm)1,000" (25,400 mm)40" (1,016 mm)450" (11,430 mm)
- 16 MB DRAM64 MB SDRAM16 MB SDRAM64 MB SDRAM
- 8 MB128 MB8 MB128 MB
- N/AGuillotine cutter (full-cut or partial-cut)N/AGuillotine cutter (full-cut or partial-cut)
- 5" (127 mm) OD5" (127 mm) OD5" (127 mm) OD5" (127 mm) OD
- 0.7" - 4.5" (19 - 114 mm)0.7" - 4.5" (19 - 114 mm)0.7" - 4.5" (19 - 114 mm)0.7" - 4.5" (19 - 114 mm)
- Continuous; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)Continuous; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)Continuous; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)Continuous; Black Mark; Fan-Fold; Notched (Outside Wound)
- 1" - 1.5" (25.4 - 38 mm)1" - 1.5" (25.4 - 38 mm)1" - 1.5" (25.4 - 38 mm)1" - 1.5" (25.4 - 38 mm)
- 0.39" (10 mm)0.39" (10 mm)0.39" (10 mm)0.39" (10 mm)
- Clamshell with double-walled plasticClamshell with double-walled plasticClamshell with double-walled plasticClamshell with double-walled plastic
The external roll mount allows for the easy replacement and loading of big media roll.
The guillotine cutter can perform the full-cut or partial-cut for removing labels after printing.
The peel-off module helps ensure that all labels are peeled flat without wrinkles or tears.
These high-performance desktop printers are available in six models offering 203, 300, and 600 dpi print resolution to meet a wide range…
The TC Series can produce 4-inch-wide labels, tags or receipts at up to 6 ips, offering one of the best price-performance combinations…
These enhanced TTP desktop printers feature the same features as their preceding models, plus brand-new state-of-the-art electronics,…