Keep your operation running at peak performance without breaking your budget
We realize that in today’s business climate, the words “mission critical” take on a whole new meaning. Competitive challenges, an increasing need for flexibility, and compressed time to market means that processes must operate reliably at the lowest possible cost. Adding to the challenge, increasing equipment complexity makes service more difficult, requires more costly parts, and demands a higher level of specialized skill. That’s why we designed our TSC Printronix Auto ID On-Site Service and Extended Warranty Program.
Our On-Site Service and Extended Warranty Program provides a set of pre-determined, fixed costs for service and support throughout the year.
Keep your printer in proper working condition by planning and budgeting your service needs. When your equipment is serviced and working properly, uptime equates to profit, while downtime means lost productivity and revenue. Not so when you have a service program. With our On-Site Service and Extended Warranty Program, you can enjoy peace of mind by knowing you can budget reliably and your operation can run smoothly.
One Program, Two Flexible Options
Choose the option that is best for you.
1. On-Site Service Program with an Annual Contract
TSC Printronix Auto ID On-Site Service is a fast, convenient way to assure your business is up and running at all times. TSC Printronix Auto ID Certified technicians will travel to your location to get your printer back to its optimal performance. All labor and travel for the repair is included.
Under this service agreement, all TSC and Printronix Auto ID printers receive the following at NO ADDITIONAL COST:
- Service technician arrives within the next business day after the service call to most locations
- On-site response with parts readily available
- TSC Printronix Auto ID will cover ALL parts1
- All TSC Printronix Auto ID genuine parts and labor2
- All travel for the repair is included – no need to worry about mileage fees3
2. Standard Priority Return to Depot Program
TSC Printronix Auto ID Standard Priority Return to Depot Program increases the length of our printer’s back to depot warranty at a fixed cost. The program enables users to protect their investment and ensure their printer is always in top performing condition. On top of the industry best 2 year standard warranty, TSC Printronix Auto ID now offers 3 and 5 year extended coverage.
All warranties come STANDARD with:
- All parts and labor4
- Required repair of non-functioning equipment
- Cleaning and adjustment
- Complete preventative maintenance
- Return Ground shipping at no cost5
- 7-10 day turnaround from date of receipt
- Engineering updates automatically applied
Purchase at time of printer purchase or add-on later
|Next Business Day Service Option6||Standard Priority Return to Depot Option|
|Service Terms||1, 2, 3, 4, 5 year options||1, 2, 3 year options|
|Turnaround Time||M-F 7:00am – 3:30pm Pacific Time||M-F 7:00am – 3:30pm Pacific Time|
|Technical Phone Support||Available||Available|
|Discount Pricing at time of printer purchase||Available||Available|
How On-Site Service Calls Work
- You place a request for service, by providing equipment serial number. The service entitlement and location is verified with the caller.
- A work-order and number are created and given to you for reference.
- The TSC Printronix Auto ID Customer Service Engineer (CSE) or a third-party service company contracted by TSC Printronix Auto ID, is dispatched to the Customer site to perform the repair and maintenance services.
- The CSE will contact the Customer site contact to confirm the problem and provide their estimated arrival time.
- Once on site, the CSE will diagnose the problem and attempt to fix it at that time. If they need to order parts or get additional information, they will let you know the status. If they need to return another day to complete the repair, they will provide you with an estimated arrival time and problem resolution.
- The CSE will communicate the status of the repair and maintenance service to Customer site contact and provide updates as needed.
- Every effort is made to resolve the equipment problem on the first attempt.
1Excludes printheads and cutters.
2Does not apply to third-party service providers and/or competitive printer brand repairs.
3Travel will be covered within 100 miles of metro area.
4Excludes printheads, accessories, options, and batteries.
5Customers are responsible for shipping costs to our depot facilities.
6On-Site Next Day Service may not be available in all areas in the US and Asia Pacific. On-Site Next Day Service is available in most European countries and pricing will be applied in currencies respective to Europe (Euro) and United Kingdom (GBP). On-Site Next Day Service is available in some Middle Eastern and African countries.